ALPINA Winter Drive Days 2022
ALPINA Winter Drive Days 2022 I Sölden I Austria
December 10th-11th 2022 | December 11th-12th 2022 | December 12th-13th 2022
Experience unforgettable winter days and join us with your BMW ALPINA automobile in the glacier area of Sölden.
At the ALPINA Winter Drive Days, you will have the opportunity to train your driving skills in wintry weather conditions together with experienced instructors. Regardless of your level of experience: At the ALPINA Winter Drive Days, you will meet like-minded people with whom you can enjoy an exclusive driving experience amid a unique winter scene.
(All information may be subject to change)
First day ______________________________________
till 11:30 am
Individual arrival and check-in at the 5 star hotel „Das Central“ in Sölden
from 11:30 am
Lunch at the hotel restaurant „Feinspitz“
1:00 pm Official welcome in the ALPINA lounge, welcome/team and programme presentation
2:00 pm Drive to the glacier and start of winter driving training (part1)
5:00 pm Return to the hotel
5:30 pm Arrival at the hotel, petrol talks with coffee break at the ALPINA Lounge
8:15 pm Dinner at the “ALPINA Stube” /// 5-course gourmet menu with ALPINA wine accompaniment
Second day ______________________________________
from 7:00 am
Gourmet breakfast at the hotel and Check-out
9:00 am Meeting and start at the ALPINA Lounge
9:15 am Drive to the glacier and start of winter driving training (part2)
1:15 pm Return to the hotel
1:45 pm Arrival at the hotel, lunch at the Ötztaler Stube, End of event and individual departure
PARTICIPATION FEE & REGISTRATION
Places will be allocated on a „first come, first serve" basis:
The size of the group is limited, overbooking within the registration time window is highly likely. We therefore recommend registering as soon as possible, because the available places will be allocated in the order in which registrations are received.
The participation fee for the ALPINA Winter Drive Days for each active participant driving their own BMW ALPINA automobile is EUR 1,499 incl. VAT.
- Winter driving training from experienced instructors (via radio communication) on closed-off, freshly prepared terrain
- 1x overnight stay in the 5-star hotel “Das Central” in Sölden with breakfast buffet and use of the wellness area
- 2x three-course lunch with drinks
- 1x five-course dinner menu with drinks and ALPINA wine accompaniment
- 1x coffee break
- Toll fees for the Ötztal Glacier Road
Please note the following event information and requirements for participation:
- Participation is only possible with your own BMW ALPINA automobile with all-wheel drive and winter tyres (minimum tread depth of 4 mm). ALPINA Burkard Bovensiepen GmbH + Co. KG will not provide you with separate insurance coverage; participation is at your own risk!
- Current social distancing and hygiene measures: Currently applicable social distancing and hygiene rules to control the coronavirus pandemic will be observed during the event. Rules related to the coronavirus pandemic and the associated hygiene requirements and hygiene measures must be observed, even if these go beyond the statutory measures in force at the time of the event.
- Clothing: For the event, we recommend wearing comfortable winter clothing (warm jacket, hat, gloves, sturdy shoes) and sunglasses during the day. We recommend sports/casual wear for the evening.
- Accompanying persons: You are also welcome to register an accompanying person (minimum age of 18) for the ALPINA Winter Drive Days. Please note that the glacier area and training grounds may only be accessed by participants and accompanying persons actively involved in driving (passengers). The participation fee for active passengers for accommodation in a double room with the driver is EUR 1,199 incl. VAT. For accompanying persons who are not registered as passengers, only the programme items in the hotel are included. In this case, the participation fee for accommodation in a double room with the driver is EUR 699 incl. VAT.
- Individual stay: Of course, there is also the possibility of an individual departure or of extending your stay at the hotel at your own initiative by another night – just as you wish. We ask you to book additional overnight stays independently.
- Further Information: Terms and conditions of participation / entry conditions.